Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Oh My Photos!!

Holly cow Im not even that good at posting on a regular basis yet some how I have filled my memory storage for photos on my blogg....What to do what to do?

If I didnt have family out of state I think I would stop blogging all together seeing as I am so good at it.

So questions of the day:
1) Who is actually reading our blog? If you are please comment to help me decide what to do.
2) What is a good place to save my pictures to so I can still blog with out paying for photo storage?

2 comments:

Danny and Tarin said...

I read your blog!!! I had no idea you could run out of storage space, or even what that means... ha ha

Danny and Tarin said...

I read your blog! I had no idea you could run out of storage space, or what that even means!... ha ha