Monday, May 7, 2012

The Western Caribbean Honeymoon Cruise....Day 1 South Beach Miami Florida

It was finally honeymoon time for us!! Ok we did go to Park City the weekend of but this was our real honeymoon. Do you remember me saying last summer how I was going on a Western Caribbean Cruise in April of 2012 because I was single and could and would not let getting married stopping me from going on this girls week out cruise. Well I went on the cruise but instead took my best friend ever....my amazing hubby Kyle!!

We flew out early Saturday morning so that we could enjoy a sunny day at South Beach in Miami Florida. We arrived to Florida around 3:30 and found it not so sunny. It was the beginning of what was to be a stormy weekend in Florida.

We enjoyed some beach time, exploring South Beach and then some fun swimming in the ocean until it started getting to late in the night. (I was kind of worried about sharks because we were swimming at dusk, and on a stormy day...a big no no)

We stayed at the Richmond Hotel, which was right on the beach. Very nice and fun. Ok it was a weird hotel but I would stay there again.

Enjoy the picture over load (there are lots to come)

Im breaking our Cruise into a post for each day.

A creepy cool Jelly Fish (kind of freaked me out about going into the ocean.











No comments: