Friday, October 31, 2008

The Year of Kendra

So awhile back I was thinking about what a dear friend mentioned in her testimony. She mentioned how after having a particularly hard year she wanted a turn around, a great year. So she decided to have what she called the year of Katie where she set out to make it the best year yet by setting goals and doing things she had never dreamed of, etc.

Well I loved her idea and decided to do the same. I figured a few months ago to start in November, the month of my birthday so that I can make my 24th year of life the best yet. To do so I looked over my 100 things to do before I die to get some ideas of what I want to set out and do.

A few I have thought of (I figure one a month) are:
- Spend the Day at the Spa
- Get out of debt
- Go to the temple monthly (so this one will be every month I know)
- Start a masters program and/or m0ve out. (These are dependent on each other, I would love to do both)
- Hike Hayden/Pelican Valley in Yellowstone
- Learn Tennis

And much much more!

No comments: